Answering your questions
How We Hire
While the recruitment and selection process may be slightly different at each location, we follow these basic steps:
- Candidates apply to open jobs on the career site and completes an assessment.
- Recruiters review applications and select the most qualified top candidates.
- Recruiter notifies those that were not selected.
- Contingent Offer is made to selected candidate and the background process is initiated upon acceptance.
- Recruiter notifies other candidates who were not selected.
- New Hire processing and paperwork appointment are scheduled.
- New Hire is expected to successfully complete a criminal background, employment and education verification, drug test and tobacco/nicotine test.
- New employee attends New Hire Orientation and any additional training/orientation.
- New employee starts in their department.
Q1. How do I apply to Leesburg Regional Hospital and The Villages® Regional Hospital?
You can search for and apply to positions for all hospital locations online from any page within this website.
Q2. If I am offered a position, are there other steps needed before I am hired?
Yes, all final candidates will undertake an extensive background investigation of all final applicants for employment. This background investigation includes, but may not be limited to, a criminal history, verification of prior employment, verification of education, and verification of occupational and professional licenses. In addition, a pre-employment health assessment, including a drug and tobacco/nicotine screen, will be required for employment.
If you have additional questions, please call Central Florida Health Human Resources at (352) 323-5360.
LinkedIn Job Matching
Use your LinkedIn profile to find a match in our jobs. Match now »Start Matching >