Exciting news! Leesburg Regional Medical Center is now a part of the University of Florida Health family and has become UF Health Leesburg Hospital. This exciting development represents a bold new era in the delivery of world-class health care in the communities we serve with a name well-known and established both regionally and nationally. Our team members still benefit from a comprehensive and competitive benefits package designed to meet their individual and family needs. We also believe that is why Becker’s Hospital Review listed us among the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare” this year. Check out our available jobs and apply today!Date posted Apr. 10, 2021 Job ID 17749 Location The Villages, Florida, United States Facility/Department The Villages Regional Hospital/Cardiac Cath Shift Full-Time, 12 hr day shift, 36.00 Schedule Full-Time Apply Apply Later
Position Title: CVT
Essential Functions:The CVT, under the direction the of the director/charge person, monitors procedures, including all diagnostic and interventional coronary and peripheral catheterization studies, ensures safe patient care, and works as a scrub assistant
- Associate's Degree in Cardiovascular Technology, Radiologic Technology, or Respiratory Therapy
- Either of the following is required in lieu of the required education:
- FL Certified Radiologic Technologist license with valid American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Certification OR
- FL Registered Respiratory Therapist license with valid American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Certification
- Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) Certification (Preferred)
- Registered Cardiovascular Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES) Certification (Preferred)
Special Skills/Qualifications/Additional Training/Experience Required:
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
Who We Are:
UF Health Central Florida, formerly known as Central Florida Health and acquired by University of Florida Health in January 2020, is an award-winning, locally owned and governed not-for-profit health care system and the largest, most comprehensive provider of health care services in the region. We care for patients in Lake, Sumter, and Marion counties through inpatient acute hospital services at UF Health The Villages® Hospital and UF Health Leesburg Hospital, inpatient rehabilitation services at UF Health The Villages® Rehabilitation Hospital, adult inpatient psychiatric services at the UF Health Leesburg Hospital Senior Behavioral Health Center and diagnostic laboratory services at several locations.
As a premier health care provider, UF Health Central Florida takes pride in providing progressive, innovative technology, along with building strong relationships with patients, families, physicians and residents of the communities we serve. Check out our available jobs and apply today! To learn more, visit www.CentralFloridaHealth.org.
LinkedIn Job Matching
Use your LinkedIn profile to find a match in our jobs. Match now »Start Matching >